A day late, whatever I will try better next week, hopefully I will get better sleep. Hover over the link to get any warning(s).Blazing Saddles: Nowhere Special
- Bart/Jim, General Audiences. It was thirsty work riding into the sunset, even in a limousine.
Great ending coda for this movie, Bart/Jim is likes totally canon just watch the movie. (548 words)DCU: Superman Comics Recs List
- I needed this as Superman fan. Some of them I have actually read and others I need to find.Doctor Who: Run With Me
) by chaila
- River/Awesome, River/Doctor, SFW. "Speeding Cars" by Imogen Heap. There there, baby, it's just textbook stuff.
Great song choice for River, great showcase of River being awesome and her romance with the Doctor."Are You Gonna Be My Girl?"
) by ageless_aislynn
- Eleven/River, SFW. "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet. The Doctor just has one question for River... ;) A fun and flirty video, I love both version of it.Dresden Files:
♥ other things the road to hell is paved with
) by luciazephyr
- Harry/John, Harry/Susan, Explicit. AU. Book One of The Matter of Chicago
. Another way the Baron rose to power. Another way the wizard became a Knight. (137,923 words)I tend to turn right by instinct when given a decision. Right-handed, evocate with my right side, and try to do the right thing.
But we've all done that, haven't we? Wondered what was going down in the universe next door. How one decision would shake up everything we knew.
What happens when we turn left.
I love how this fic has both plot and a great slow burn between Harry and John. I love how they end up hooking up. I can’t wait to read the sequel. Wager
- Harry/John, Explicit. AU. Harry Dresden's first semester as an assistant professor of religious studies comes with its own unique challenges. Like dealing with Doctors Marcone and Vargassi of the philosophy department. A believable AU, were Harry and John still fight, argues and fall into a good relationship. (26,388 words)Fanboys:
- Eric/Linus, PG. Eric draws Linus from across the diner booth. A sad and sweet conversation between Eric and Linus, a nice slice of fluff. (508 words)From the Ashes
- Eric/Linus, NC17. Pre-film. Before puberty, they slept just like this. Except not. Not this intimate. Not touching this much. Not when all Eric wants to do is fit his mouth back against Linus's and lick the taste of pot out of his mouth. This fic is so sweet, Eric and Linus are so in character being stupid boys who are best friends falling in love with each other. (7,226 words)The Eagle:
)The Blood Knows the Path
- Marcus/Esca, Marcus/OMC, R. movieverse. “Thank you, Esca,” he says. Esca gives him some water, and washes the sweat from his forehead. The master closes his eyes again, and Esca looks at his sleeping face for some hint of why the gods have bound them together like this. For why else would this Roman have saved him in the ring? Esca will not refuse their gift.
(9,430 words)Five things that Rome has done
- Marcus/Esca, adult. movie-verse. The eagle is Rome: we look at the eagle and we can say, "Rome did this." | Five things that Rome has done, and, five things that Esca has done to Marcus Aquila (2,831 words)Coax Me
- Esca/Marcus, NC17. In which Esca trains horses, Uncle Aquila has several misconceptions, and Marcus learns that there are truly only three reasons to free a slave. (6,259 words)( the_eagle_kink comment!fic )Sherlock BBC: Cliffhangers are evil.
- Sherlock, Moriarty, SFW. A fanart about the evil of cliffhangers. I love the shading and the small detail of Sherlock's mobile falling from his pocket. Also, love the positioning.A bit of fluff.
- Shelock, SFW. I love the mixture of styles of the various Sherlock pieces and the last one is my favorite.Sherlock: The Musical
) by lotrfan2888
- ensemble, sfw. Various songs and artists. A summary of the first series of Sherlock, set as a rousing musical. Spoilers for all episodes. Also, I have to make a few apologies. Mostly, for deciding that "I Will Follow Him" was John's signature power ballad. This video is amazing, made me simile when I was sad, love the song choices and love that Moriarty’s song choices were all Lady Gaga songs.The Social Network: the devil if it suits you
- Cameron/Tyler, Divya, R. Of Tyler, and Tyler and Cameron, and Tyler and Cameron and Divya. At Harvard and beyond. I love the tension between Tyler and Cameron. Also, like that this fic show how the twins’ relationship with their friend Divya changes because of the lawsuit. (4,501 words)TRON: "Dreaming Of A World (I Thought I'd Never See)"
- Kevin Flynn, SFW. Songs by Daft Punk (Tron: Legacy OST) | Kevin Flynn reflects back on his first adventure on the Grid. The editing on this is amazing and I need more Tron fanvids.
♥ A TRONzler Picspam ♥
- Tron, SFW. "Hey, who's that guy?"
This post has clips, lovely graphics of Tron, scans from the comics, gifs, a fic rec, and music from the soundtracks, just full of all kinds of awesome for my favourite character.Watchmen:
♥ afraid of americans
) by bionic
- ensemble, nws. Song by David Bowie. Heroes are not infallible.
I watch this vid way too many times on my phone, love the song, the transition, and the clips, best vid representing this movie.